Supercontinuum Generation in DNA-filled Hollow Fiber
- Supercontinuum Generation in DNA-filled Hollow Fiber
- 조영호; 박병호; 조준형; 오주영; 서민아; 이관일; 김철기; 이택진; 우덕하; 이석; Hyung Min Kim; 김재헌
- Supercontinuum; DNA-Cu+; Nonlinear refractive index; Nonlinear Optics; Holey fiber
- Issue Date
- OECC 2014 The 19th OptoElectronics and Communications Conference
- , 519-520
- We demonstrated supercontinuum generation through DNA-filled hollow fiber. The broader bandwidth due to the larger nonlinear effect upon the presence of DNA in hollow fiber than that without DNA is obtained.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.