Synthesis and biological evaluation of 3-phenethylazetidine derivatives as triple reuptake inhibitors
- Synthesis and biological evaluation of 3-phenethylazetidine derivatives as triple reuptake inhibitors
- 윤준; 한민수; 송치만; 천승훈; 최기항; 한호규
- anti depressant; depression; Antidepressant; Triple reuptake inhibitor; azetidine; 3-Phenethylazetidines
- Issue Date
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters
- VOL 24, NO 15, 3234-3237
- We report the synthesis of 3-phenethylazetidine derivatives 2 and their biological activities against 5-HT, NE and DA transporters as well as microsomal stability, CYP inhibition, and hERG inhibition profiles. Compound 2at showed most potent triple reuptake inhibitor with good selectivity as a candidate for depression.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.