A femtosecond thulium holmium co-doped fiber laser based on graphene oxide evanescent filed interaction
- A femtosecond thulium holmium co-doped fiber laser based on graphene oxide evanescent filed interaction
- 정민완; 구준회; 박재현; 송용원; 이관일; 이상배; 이주한
- Issue Date
- Conference on Laser and Elecro-Optics (CLEO)
- We demonstrate an all fiberized, passively mode-locked thulium holmium co-doped
fiber laser operating at a wavelength of ~1.95 μm using the graphene-oxide evanescent field
interaction. A temporal pulse width of ~590 fs is experimentally obtained at 33.25 MHz.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.