Ultrafast thulium-holmiumcodoped fiber laser using a grapheneoxide-deposited
- Ultrafast thulium-holmiumcodoped fiber laser using a grapheneoxide-deposited
- 정민완; 구준회; 박재현; 송용원; 전영민; 이관일; 이상배; 이주한
- Issue Date
- Photonics Conference 2013
- , 416-417
- We experimentally demonstrate a mode locked thulium-holmium codoped fiber laser incorporating a graphene oxide-deposited D-shaped fiber. It is shown that soliton pulses with a temporal width of ~590fs can be readily produced at a wavelength of 1.95μm.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.