Supercontinuum generation in near-infrared using photonic crystal fiber
- Supercontinuum generation in near-infrared using photonic crystal fiber
- 송원근; 한재완; 정민완; 이주한; 이관일; 이상배
- Issue Date
- Photonics Conference 2013
- , 181-182
- We experimentally demonstrate supercontinuum using photonic crystal fiber. The seed pulse laser minimum temporal width was measured to be ~6 ps. And the supercontinuum was operating at a wavelength from 560 nm to 1700 nm.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.