Investigation of Functional Connectivity in Degenerative Retina Using MEA-STA System
- Investigation of Functional Connectivity in Degenerative Retina Using MEA-STA System
- 문혁준; 강동훈; 박재홍; 형수진; 신현준; 서준교
- Issue Date
- International Meeting on Substrate-Integrated Microelectrode Arrays
- , 103-104
- With the trend of population ageing, the number of people experiencing vision loss by retinal degeneration disease, such as age-related macular degeneration(AMD) and retinitis pigmentosa(RP), has increased dramatically. Recently, several electrical/optogenetics retinal prosthesis(implant) schemes that stimulate remaining cells in the retina instead of lost photoreceptors have been proposed. However, degenerated retinas may have distorted neural circuits and functional connectivity among remaining cells is hardly researched, which may be a critical key for the high level vision prosthesis. Therefore, we suggest a method using MEA and spike-triggered average stimulus analysis to investigate the functional connectivity among remaining cells in degenerative retina.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.