Generation of Binary Hologram Preserving the 3D Information
- Generation of Binary Hologram Preserving the 3D Information
- 티볼트 루이스; 박민철; 김태근; 손정영
- Binary; Hologram; 3D; Information; Generation; Direct Binary Search; Digital Holography
- Issue Date
- Workshop on Information Optics
- VOL 1, NO 1, 45-1-45-2
- Spatial Light Modulators currently available lack of resolution to display large hologram, it is then necessary to find some technique to broaden the size of the reconstructed image. For example, time multiplexing can be use to tile several elementary holograms via a high speed scanning system. However, the best compromise to exploit the bandwidth of the SLM is to use binary data, holograms acquired from real objects must therefore be converted from gray scale to a binary format. The Direct Binary Search algorithm (DBS) is a method that has been developed to generate binary holograms, but the resulting holograms can reconstruct the objects only in a 2D plane. We propose to adapt the DBS algorithm to reconstruct holograms instead of directly reconstructing the image, our proposed method preserve therefore 3D information.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.