Application of Mesoporous Al-MCM-48 Material to the Conversion of Lignin
- Application of Mesoporous Al-MCM-48 Material to the Conversion of Lignin
- 이형원; 이인구; 박성훈; 전종기; 서동진; 정진호; 박영권
- Biomass Component; Lignin; Al-MCM-48; Catalytic Fast Pyrolysis
- Issue Date
- Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- VOL 14, NO 4, 2990-2995
- Al-MCM-48 was applied to the catalytic pyrolysis of lignin for the first time. The pyrolysis reaction and in-situ product were analyzed by pyrolysis gas chromatography/mass spectrometry. The main products of the non-catalytic pyrolysis of lignin were phenols. The use of Al-MCM-48 increased the production of light phenols considerably. The yields of high-value-added compounds, such as hydrocarbons and aromatics, were also increased by catalytic upgrading. Al-MCM-48 is believed to promote cracking, aromatization and deoxygenation, such as decarbonylation. On the other hand, Si-MCM-48, which has no acid sites, showed lower deoxygenation efficiency than Al-MCM-48. Al-MCM-48 could be regenerated by calcining in air.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.