A ferroelectric photocatalyst for enhancing hydrogen evolution: polarized particulate suspension
- A ferroelectric photocatalyst for enhancing hydrogen evolution: polarized particulate suspension
- 박상백; 이찬우; 강민규; 김상현; Hae Jin Kim; Ji Eon Kwon; 박수영; 강종윤; 홍국선; 남기태
- Issue Date
- Physical chemistry chemical physics : PCCP
- VOL 16, NO 22, 10408-10413
- A particle-based photocatalyst with a permanent internal field prepared by a corona poling method is presented as a novel approach to enhance the hydrogen evolution reaction in a particulate-suspension system. Photocatalytic activity of K0.5Na0.5NbO3 was significantly improved by 7.4 times after the polarization.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.