Development and Electrical Properties of (Ca0.7Sr0.3) (Zr0.8Ti0.2)O3 Thin Film Applied to Embedded Decoupling Capacitors
- Development and Electrical Properties of (Ca0.7Sr0.3) (Zr0.8Ti0.2)O3 Thin Film Applied to Embedded Decoupling Capacitors
- 이승환; 김홍기; 강민규; 강종윤; 이성갑; 이영희; 윤중락
- CSZT; embedded capacitor; FDE
- Issue Date
- IEEE Electron Device Letters
- VOL 35, NO 7, 777-779
- A formed device embedded-type 0402 sized (Ca0.7Sr0.3)(Zr0.8Ti0.2)O3 (CSZT) embedded capacitor was fabricated for use in embedded printed circuit board. The capacitance and dielectric loss of the CSZT embedded capacitor were 406.1 pF and 0.015, respectively, at 1 MHz. The
CSZT embedded capacitor exhibits stable capacitance with varying applied voltage and C Zero G (−55 °C–125 °C, delta C/C = ±30 ppm/°C) properties. The measured values of equivalent
series resistance and equivalent series inductance were 6.1 and 62.39 μH, respectively. The leakage current density was 0.78 μA/cm2 at 3 V of applied voltage. These electrical properties
indicate that the CSZT embedded capacitor holds promise for use as an embedded passive capacitor.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.