Chemiresistive Sensor Array Based on Semiconducting Metal Oxides for Environmental Monitoring
- Chemiresistive Sensor Array Based on Semiconducting Metal Oxides for Environmental Monitoring
- 문희규; 한수덕; 강민규; 정우석; 장호원; 유광수; 박형호; 강종윤
- Gas sensors; Oxide semiconductors; TiO2; SnO2; WO3; In2O3; Chemiresistive thin film sensor array
- Issue Date
- Journal of Sensor Science and Technology
- VOL 23, NO 1, 15-18
- We present gas sensing performance based on 2X2 sensor array with four different elements (TiO2, SnO2, WO3 and In2O3 thin films) fabricated by rf sputter. Each thin film was deposited onto the selected SiO2/Si substrate with Pt interdigitated electrodes (IDEs) of 5 μm spacing which were fabricated on a SiO2/Si substrate using photolithography and dry etching. For 5 ppm NO2 and 50 ppm CO, each thin film sensor has a different response to offers the distinguishable response pattern for different gas molecules. Compared with the conventional micro-fabrication technology, 2X2 sensor array with such remarkable response pattern will be open a new foundation for monolithic integration of high-performance chemoresistive sensors with simplicity in fabrication, low cost, high reliablity, and multifunctional smart sensors for environmental monitoring.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.