Light-trapping nano-structures in organic photovoltaic cells
- Light-trapping nano-structures in organic photovoltaic cells
- 고두현; John R. Tumbleston; Abay Gadisa; Mukti Aryal; Yingchi Liu; Rene Lopez; Edward T. Samulski
- Issue Date
- Journal of materials chemistry
- VOL 21, NO 41, 16293-16303
- We review nano-structures used as light trapping schemes in organic photovoltaic (OPV) cells. Light management via nano-structures enables one to exploit sub-diffraction limit properties, thereby giving access to enhanced light absorption in OPV cells. Light trapping schemes have been demonstrated in the formof surface plasmons, anti-reflection coatings, and photonic crystal patterns. Versatilemethods are now available to facilitate fabrication of such nano-structures on sufficiently large areas for OPV applications.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.