An integrated Mach-Zehnder interferometric biosensor with a silicon oxynitride waveguide by plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition
- An integrated Mach-Zehnder interferometric biosensor with a silicon oxynitride waveguide by plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition
- 추성중; 김진식; 이경운; 이동호; 신현준; 박정호
- waveguide; bio sensor; DNA; Mach-Zehnder Interferometric biochip; Integrated MacheZehnder interferometric; biochip; Silicon oxynitride layers; Plasma-enhanced chemical vapor; deposition
- Issue Date
- Current applied physics
- VOL 14, NO 7, 954-959
- We report the design and fabrication of an integrated Mach–Zehnder interferometric (MZI) biochip based on silicon oxynitride layers deposited with a plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition (PECVD) process. A rib waveguide for an integrated MZI sensor has been designed to have a high surface sensitivity and a single-mode behavior by using an effective index method. The integrated MZI chip operating at 637 nm is fabricated via conventional photolithography and reactive ion etching. As a biosensor application, the real-time and label-free detection of the covalent immobilization and hybridization of DNA strands is performed and verified with this device.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.