Mechanical and Electrical Properties of N-doped Carbon Nanotube Fibers
- Mechanical and Electrical Properties of N-doped Carbon Nanotube Fibers
- 박옥경; 김화정; 황준연; 김승민; 정영진; 이재관; 구본철
- mechanical; electrical; CNT fiber; N-doping
- Issue Date
- American Chemical Society
- The superior mechanical and electrical properties of carbon nanotubes (CNTs) have made them regarded as a new material with the potential to revolutionize and advance technologies. Recently, new approaches have been reported on neat CNT fibers which develop high performance without a help of polymer matrix. The enhanced performance of the CNT fibers should be a key factor in enabling the utilization of CNTs. One of the general limitations in this approach is the weak interactions between adjacent CNTs. One promising direction to overcome this limitation is the introduction of strong and stiff cross-linking bonds between adjacent CNTs. Here, we report a simple and efficient post treatment method for improving the performance of CNT fibers via hydrogen bonds between adjacent CNTs. The post treatment method we developed in this study was very efficient for improving their electrical and mechanical properties.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.