Synthesis and Applications of Alkyl-functionalized Graphene Oxide/Polyimide Nanocomposites
- Synthesis and Applications of Alkyl-functionalized Graphene Oxide/Polyimide Nanocomposites
- 여현욱; 이도훈; 안석훈; 유남호
- graphene oxide; polyimide; composite; mechanical properties
- Issue Date
- 248th ACS National Meeting
- In summary, we synthesized alkyl-fucntionalized graphene oxide by reaction of alkyl bromide and commercial GO to improve interaction between the filler and matrix in GO/PI nanocomposites. A-GO/PI nanocomposite materials were prepared by in situ polymerization of aromatic dianhydride (PDMA) and aromatic diamine (ODA) with added alkyl-fucntionalized GO. The A-GO/PI composites showed a 118% increase in tensile strength, and 45% improvement in modulus with a low content of A-GO (0.5wt%). Furthermore A-GO/PI composites exhibited improved mechanical properties compared with those of n-GO/PI composites due to strong interfacial interaction between A-GO and matrix polymer.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.