Total Software Solutions for Supporting ELV Recycling Processes
- Total Software Solutions for Supporting ELV Recycling Processes
- 손영태; 박면웅
- End-of-Life Vehicle; Recycling; Software Solution
- Issue Date
- 14th Interantional Automobile Recycling Congress
- The main subject of this presentation is the development of total software solutions for supporting ELV (End-of-Life Vehicle) recycling processes from take-back to monitoring, which enables the systemization and improvement of ELV recycling process by supporting dismantlers and recyclers rationally, also can be utilized for total monitoring of ELV recycling processes as all information on ELV recycling stages is gathered and managed systematically. The solutions have 5 sub-systems for supporting take-back, collection, dismantling, reuse part management, and monitoring. The take-back system is a web-based ELV brokerage system, so that the vehicle owners can apply de-registration of their vehicles conveniently, and the system can notify them to dismantlers readily. The collection, dismantling, and reuse part management system support the process and works for ELV management, part dismantling, and management of used parts in dismantling plant, respectively. And the monitoring system gathers all the result of recycled quantities from collection to energy recovery stages, and calculates the total recycling rate to share
the recycling result with stakeholders such as government, manufacturer, dismantler, and recyclers. Our total software solutions for ELV recycling could be applied not only for increase profit and vitality of recycling business but also for systematizing and improving ELV recycling environment.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.