Spin injection and detection in In0.53Ga0.47As nanomembrane channels transferred onto Si substrates
- Spin injection and detection in In0.53Ga0.47As nanomembrane channels transferred onto Si substrates
- 양윤석; 엄두승; 이영수; 신재균; 장준연; 구현철; 고현협; 김형준
- spin injection(detection); InGaAs channel; epitaxial transfer; Si substrate
- Issue Date
- Applied Physics Express
- VOL 7, NO 9, 093004-1-093004-4
- We investigate the electrical spin injection and detection in In0.53Ga0.47As nanomembranes, which are originally grown on InP substrates and subsequently heterogeneously integrated on SiO2/Si substrates via a transfer printing technique. Through local and nonlocal spin valve measurements employing the In0.53Ga0.47As nanomembrane channels on SiO2/Si substrates, we successfully observe the electrical detection of spin injection from Ni81Fe19 ferromagnetic metal electrodes into the channels. Furthermore, nonlocal spin valve signals are detected up to T = 300 K without mixing with anisotropic magnetoresistance, which is evidently verified by observing a memory effect.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.