Flexible electrochromic films based on CVD-graphene
- Flexible electrochromic films based on CVD-graphene
- Dong Soo Choi; Seung Ho Han; Hyeongkeun Kim; So Hee Kang; Yena Kim; 양철민; Tae Young Kim; Dae Ho Yoon; Woo Seok Yang
- CVD; Graphene; Electrochromic; Flexible Devices; WOx; NiO
- Issue Date
- VOL 25, NO 39, 395702-1-395702-7
- Graphene synthesized via chemical vapor deposition is a notable candidate for flexible large-area transparent electrodes due to its great physical properties and its 2D activated surface area. Electrochromic devices in optical displays, smart windows, etc are suitable applications for graphene when used as a transparent conductive electrode. In this study, various-layer graphene was synthesized via chemical vapor deposition, and inorganic WOx was deposited on the layers, which have advantageous columnar structures and W6+ and W4+ oxidation states. The characteristics of graphene and WOx were verified using optical transmittance, Raman spectroscopy, x-ray photoelectron spectroscopy and scanning electron microscopy. The optimum transparent conductive electrode condition for controlling graphene layers was investigated based on the optical density and cyclic voltammetry. Electrochromic devices were fabricated using a three-layer graphene electrode, which had the best optical density. The graphene in the flexible electrochromic device demonstrated a potential for replacing ITO in flexible electronics.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.