Development of an Image-guided Navigation Environment for Focused Ultrasound-mediated Bilateral Non-invasive
- Development of an Image-guided Navigation Environment for Focused Ultrasound-mediated Bilateral Non-invasive
- 김형민; Wonhye Lee; Seung-Schik Yoo
- Issue Date
- 36th Annual International IEEE EMBS Conference
- We developed an image-guided navigation environment for focused ultrasound (FUS)-mediated
non-invasive neuromodulation, which can provide the real-time focal locations of dual single-element FUS transducers, overlaid onto the pre-acquired multi-modal neuroimaging data. The
sonication trajectories (defined by entry and target points) can be pre-planned, and the quantitative information on the distance between the current focal point and the sonication
trajectories can be monitored in real-time. The developed system will be applied for targeting bilateral brain areas for potential uses in multi-channel brain-to-brain interface (BBI) or
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.