Fabrication of p-n junction diode using SnO/SnO2 thin films and its device characteristics
- Fabrication of p-n junction diode using SnO/SnO2 thin films and its device characteristics
- R. Sathyamoorthy; K. M. Abhirami; B. Gokul; 가우탐; 채근화; K. Asokan
- SnO/SnO2 diode; raman analysis; TEM; thermal evaporation
- Issue Date
- Electronic materials letters
- VOL 10, NO 4, 743-747
- Present study demonstrates the feasibility of using oxides of Sn to fabricate the p-n junction diode and reports the device characteristics. Reactive thermal evaporation method was used to fabricate the p-type SnO and n-type SnO2 multilayer thin films. The x-ray diffraction (XRD) and Raman spectra depict the presence of both SnO and SnO2 layers. The interface of the p-n junction analyzed by cross-sectional transmission electron microscope (TEM) images and selected area electron diffraction (SAED) pattern confirmed the presence of SnO-SnO2 layers. The diode shows rectifying current-voltage characteristics with forward threshold voltage of 3.5 V.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.