RGB-D Fusion: Real-time Robust Tracking and Dense Mapping with RGB-D Data Fusion
- RGB-D Fusion: Real-time Robust Tracking and Dense Mapping with RGB-D Data Fusion
- 이성오; 임화섭; 김형곤; 안상철
- 3D Modeling; 3D Reconstruction
- Issue Date
- IROS (IEEE/RSJ International Conference on
Intelligent Robots and Systems)
- , 2749-2754
- We present RGB-D Fusion, a framework which robustly tracks and reconstructs dense textured surfaces of scenes and objects by integrating both color and depth images streamed from a RGB-D sensor into a global colored volume in real-time. To handle failure of the ICP-based tracking approach, KinectFusion, due to the lack of sufficient geometric information, we propose a novel approach which registers the input RGB-D image with the colored volume by photometric
tracking and geometric alignment. We demonstrate the strengths of the proposed approach compared with the ICP-based approach and show superior performance of our algorithm with real-world data.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.