Effect of Co on the Degradation of the Hydrogen Permeability of Ni-Nb-Zr Amorphous Membranes
- Effect of Co on the Degradation of the Hydrogen Permeability of Ni-Nb-Zr Amorphous Membranes
- 김민현; 묵타; 왕영임; 서진유; 에릭플러리; 김도향
- amorphous materials; hydrogen; hydrogen permeation; thermal analysis; crystallization
- Issue Date
- Metals and Materials International
- VOL 20, NO 2, 215-219
- The variation of the hydrogen permeability with time was monitored during the permeation of hydrogen through metallic amorphous membranes of Ni45−XNb30Zr25CoX (X=0, 7.5, and 15 at%) in the temperature range of 350 to 450 °C. For tests performed between 3 and 5 bars, the alloy with the medium content of Co, i.e., 7.5 at%, had the most pronounced degradation while the alloy without Co showed less of a decrease in the hydrogen permeability with time. The change in the hydrogen permeability with the Co content was discussed in connection with the difference in the activation barrier energy for crystallization in the alloys.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.