Webizing mobile augmented reality content
- Webizing mobile augmented reality content
- 안상철; 고희동; 유병현
- Augmented Reality; Cyber Physical System; Hypermedia; Mobile Computing; Web of Things
- Issue Date
- NEW REVIEW OF HYPERMEDIA AND MULTIMEDIA
- VOL 20, NO 1, 79-100
- This paper presents a content structure for building mobile augmented reality (AR) applications
in HTML5 to achieve a clean separation of the mobile AR content and the application
logic for scaling as on the Web. We propose that the content structure contains the physical
world as well as virtual assets for mobile AR applications as document object model (DOM)
elements and that their behaviour and user interactions are controlled through DOM events by
representing objects and places with a uniform resource identifier. Our content structure
enables mobile AR applications to be seamlessly developed as normal HTML documents
under the current Web eco-system.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.