The effects of food wastewater on the growth and biochemical properties of microalgae for bio-energy production
- The effects of food wastewater on the growth and biochemical properties of microalgae for bio-energy production
- 지민규; 윤현식; 윤승주; 박상현; 박영태; 이홍균; 지문창; 최재영
- 미세조류; 배기가스 이산화탄소; 음식물폐수; 바이오연료
- Issue Date
- 2014 한국청정기술학회 추계학술대회
- Ø Application of food wastewater as a nutrient source of organic carbon and
trace elements improved the biomass, lipid / carbohydrate productivity and
nutrient removal efficiency of S. obliquus.
Ø The microalga grown with 0.5-1% FW was promising for the generation of
high-efficiency biodiesel (19-23% palmitic acid and 10% oleic acid).
Ø Abiotic precipitation also supported the removal of nutrients and autoflocculation
of algal cells.
Ø Utilization of S. obliquus for the generation of biofuel feedstock with
simultaneous treatment of FW in the presence of flue gas CO2 can be a
cost-effective and environmentally sustainable strategy.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.