Synthesis and In vivo Evaluation of 5-Methoxy-2-(phenylethynyl)quinoline (MPEQ) and [11C]MPEQ Targeting Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 5 (mGluR5)
- Synthesis and In vivo Evaluation of 5-Methoxy-2-(phenylethynyl)quinoline (MPEQ) and [11C]MPEQ Targeting Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 5 (mGluR5)
- 김지영; 손명희; 최기항; 백두종; 고민경; 임은정; 배애님; 금교창; 이재균; 조용서; 추현아; 이윤우; 문병석; 이병철; 이호영; 민선준
- MPEQ; metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 (mGluR5); in vivo; PET imaging; Neuropathic pain
- Issue Date
- Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society
- VOL 35, NO 8, 2304-2310
- The synthesis and in vivo evaluation of 5-methoxy-2-(phenylethynyl)quinoline (MPEQ) 3 as a potential mGluR5 selective radioligand is described. We have identified MPEQ 3 exhibiting the analgesic effect in the neuropathic pain animal model. The effect of mGluR5 on neuronal activity in rat brain was evaluated through FDG/PET imaging in the presence of MPEQ 3. In addition, the PET study of [11C]MPEQ 3 proved that accumulation of [11C]MPEQ 3 in rat brain was correlated to the localization of the mGluR5.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.