Broad-Spectrum Antiproliferative Activity of Diarylureas and Diarylamides Possessing Pyrrolo[3,2-c]Pyridine Scaffold
- Broad-Spectrum Antiproliferative Activity of Diarylureas and Diarylamides Possessing Pyrrolo[3,2-c]Pyridine Scaffold
- 아쉬라푸딩; 모하메드엘가말; 모하메드 사미르; 마흐무드 가말엘딘; 유경호; 오창현
- Anticancer; antiproliferative; diarylamide; diarylurea; pyrrolo[3,2-c]pyridine
- Issue Date
- Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- VOL 2, 157-169
- A series of diarylureas and diarylamides possessing pyrrolo[3,2-c]pyridine scaffold was designed and synthesized. Their in vitro antiproliferative activities were tested against a panel of 49 cell lines of eight different cancer types at the NCI and compared with Sorafenib as a reference compound. Most of the compounds showed strong and broad-spectrum antiproliferative activities with superior potencies to Sorafenib. Compounds 8a, 9d and 9f showed lethal effect with mean %inhibition more than 100% over the 49 tested cell lines. In addition, the mean %inhibition results of compounds 8d, 8e, 9e, 9g and 9h were more than 80%. And most of the IC50 values of the target compounds were in submicromolar scale. Compounds 8a, 9b and 9e demonstrated high selectivity towards cancer cell lines compared with NIH3T3 fibroblasts.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.