R/G/B/Natural White Light Thin Colloidal Quantum Dot-Based Light-Emitting Devices
- R/G/B/Natural White Light Thin Colloidal Quantum Dot-Based Light-Emitting Devices
- 배완기; Jaehoon Lim; Donggu Lee; Myeongjin Park; Hyunkoo Lee; Jeonghun Kwak; Kookheon Char; Changhee Lee; Seonghoon Lee
- nanocrystals; quantum dots; quantum dot-based light-emitting diodes; white light-emitting diodes; organic-inorganic hybrid device structure
- Issue Date
- Advanced materials
- VOL 26, 6387-6393
- Bright, low-voltage driven colloidal quantum dot (QD)-based white light-emitting devices (LEDs) with practicable device performances are enabled by the direct exciton formation within quantum-dot active layers in a hybrid device structure. Detailed device characterization reveals that white-QLEDs can be rationalized as a parallel circuit, in which different QDs are connected through the same set of electrically common organic and inorganic charge transport layers.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.