The Characterization of Micro-Structure of Cobalt on γ-Al2O3 for FTS:Effects of Pretreatment on Ru-Co/γ-Al2O3
- The Characterization of Micro-Structure of Cobalt on γ-Al2O3 for FTS:Effects of Pretreatment on Ru-Co/γ-Al2O3
- 정재선; 이재석; 최가람; RAMESH.S; 문동주
- Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis; Calcination atmosphere; GTL-FPSO; Direct reduction
- Issue Date
- VOL 149, 118-129
- Ruthenium-promoted γ-Al2O3-supported cobalt catalysts were prepared by different slurry impregnation methods and calcined in a hydrogen/air atmosphere. The prepared catalysts were well characterized by N2 physisorption, TPR, XRD, TEM and XPS techniques. The addition of Ru caused the reduction peaks to shift towards lower temperatures due to the spillover of hydrogen from the Ru species. The ruthenium-promoted catalyst calcined under a hydrogen atmosphere leads to metallic cobalt with an HCP structure and shows good catalytic activity for Fischer Tropsch Synthesis under the reaction conditions studied. The catalyst calcined under an air atmosphere leads to metallic cobalt with FCC structures and showed lower catalytic activity. It was also found that the calcination atmosphere and structure of the catalyst have a profound effect on the activity and selectivity for FT synthesis.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.