Role of support on higher alcohol synthesis from syngas
- Role of support on higher alcohol synthesis from syngas
- 이진희; HARI PRASAD REDDY KANNAPU; 정재선; 양은혁; 문동주
- Syngas; Cu?Co based catalyst; Higher alcohols; Role of acidity of the support
- Issue Date
- Applied catalysis A, General
- VOL 480, 128-133
- A series of Cu–Co based catalysts were prepared with different supports by co-precipitation method and well characterized by various physico-chemical methods such as N2 adsorption, XRD, TPR, TPD NH3, TGDTA, SEM and TEM. CO hydrogenation to higher alcohols were performed and found that zinc supported catalysts showed higher conversion (70%) and selectivity towards higher alcohols (70%). It was found that the addition of CO2 to syngas enhances the conversion and selectivity. It was considered that low coordinated oxygen atoms in case of zinc supported catalyst are responsible for the high activity compared to other catalysts. It was also found that the zinc supported Cu–Co catalyst has potential for the production of higher alcohols from syngas.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.