Microstructure of FTS studies over spherical Co/γ-Al2O3
- Microstructure of FTS studies over spherical Co/γ-Al2O3
- 정재선; 최가람; 이재석; RAMESH.S; 문동주
- Fischer-Tropsch synthesis; Calcination atmosphere; Structure of catalyst; GTL-FPSO
- Issue Date
- Catalysis today
- VOL 250, 102-114
- Cobalt supported alumina catalysts were prepared by slurry impregnation method and calcined the catalysts in different atmosphere. The prepared catalysts were characterized by N2 physisorption, TPR, XRD, TEM, FT-IR and XPS techniques. The catalyst calcined under hydrogen atmosphere leads to the metallic cobalt of HCP structure and shows the good catalytic activity for Fischer–Tropsch synthesis under the reaction condition. The catalyst calcined under air atmosphere led to the metallic cobalt of FCC structures and shows lower catalytic activity. It was also found that calcination atmosphere and structure of the catalyst have profound effect on the activity and selectivity for Fischer Tropsch synthesis.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.