Synthesis of Microcellular Polypyrrole in a Unidirectional Freeze-dried Polystyrene Template and the Conversion to Microcellular Carbon
- Synthesis of Microcellular Polypyrrole in a Unidirectional Freeze-dried Polystyrene Template and the Conversion to Microcellular Carbon
- 홍영범; 여현욱; 최용문; 유남호; 이승희; 고문주
- Polypyrrole; Morphology-retaining carbonization; conjugated polymer; Microcellular
- Issue Date
- 대한화학회 추계 학술대회
- The facile fabrication of polypyrrole (PPy) foams via vapor phase polymerization using microcellular polystyrene, prepared by unidirectional freeze-drying, as a template was demonstrated. Remarkably, the PPy foams maintained the porous morphology of the template, which exhibited a bamboo-like honeycomb channel structure. In addition, the PPy foams were carbonized at 800 °C with iodine doping and the carbon products showed similar morphologies to that of the precursor. The carbon foams were characterized by Raman spectroscopy and XRD analysis and were confirmed to be amorphous carbon with a nitrogen content of about 7%.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.