Interactive Holographic Display
- Interactive Holographic Display
- 손정영; 이범렬; 김진웅; Olexii O. Chernyshov; 박민철
- Holographic image; time multiplexing; 2 X10 multiplexed image; interactive; floating
- Issue Date
- SPIE Sensing Technology + Applications
- VOL 9117
- A holographic display which is capable of displaying floating holographic images is introduced. The display is for user interaction with the image on the display. It consists of two parts; multiplexed holographic image generation and a spherical mirror. The time multiplexed image from 2 X 10 DMD frames appeared on PDLC screen is imaged by the spherical mirror and becomes a floating image. This image is combined spatially with two layered TV images appearing behind. Since the floating holographic image has a real spatial position and depth, it allows a user to interact with the image.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.