Construction of multi-N-heterocycle-containing organic solvent-soluble polymers with 1,3,4,6,9b-pentaazaphenalene
- Construction of multi-N-heterocycle-containing organic solvent-soluble polymers with 1,3,4,6,9b-pentaazaphenalene
- 여현욱; Masataka Hirose; Kazuo Tanaka; Yoshiki Chujo
- azaphenalene; N-heterocycles; π-conjugation
- Issue Date
- Polymer journal
- VOL 46, NO 10, 688-693
- Multi-N-heterocycles could be a useful platform for constructing network structures via hydrogen bonds and for realizing catalyzed organic reactions. In addition, unique optical properties can be achieved by their incorporation into polymers. In this manuscript, the synthesis and characterization of an organic solvent-soluble polymer containing 1,3,4,6,9b-pentaazaphenalene are presented. From a series of optical measurements and comparative studies with model compounds, we investigated the electronic structures of polymer main chains containing the azaphenalene unit.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.