Super Multi-view Display Method using Pin-hole Array
- Super Multi-view Display Method using Pin-hole Array
- 변진아; 권기철; 뭉흐오츠럴에덴바트; 박재형; 김성규; 김종재; 김남
- Super multi-view display; Full parallax; Pin-hole array
- Issue Date
- VOL 25, NO 1, 21-28
- In this paper a Super Multi-view display method using a pinhole array with full parallax was proposed. The proposed method was simulated and its parameters analyzed. Also, the distribution and irradiance of light through each pinhole on the retina receiver, according to the change of crystalline lens focal length, were found by simulation. As a result, an image free of blurring
was obtained while the crystalline lens focused on the depth plane of the three-dimensional image created by the imaging lens.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.