White Light Generation from Single Gallium Oxide Nanoparticles co-doped with Rare-Earth Metals
- White Light Generation from Single Gallium Oxide Nanoparticles co-doped with Rare-Earth Metals
- Prashant Patil; 박진성; 이승용; 박종구; 조소혜
- Nanoparticles; Gallium oxide; Terbium; Europium; White color
- Issue Date
- Applied Science and Convergence Technology
- VOL 23, NO 5, 277-281
- The synthesis of pure and rare-earth doped gallium oxide (β-Ga2O3) nanoparticles is
reported. The synthesized nanoparticles are characterized with XRD, TEM, and PL analyses.
Strong blue emission is observed from un-doped gallium oxide nanoparticles, while
nanoparticles doped with Eu3+ and Tb3+ give strong red and green emissions, respectively.
When doped with Eu3+ and Tb3+ together, gallium oxide nanoparticles emit white light. The
CIE co-ordinate of the emitted light was found to be (0.33, 0.33), which is well within the
white light region.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.