Joint Space Torque Controller Based on Time-Delay Control with Collision Detection
- Joint Space Torque Controller Based on Time-Delay Control with Collision Detection
- 허성문; 오상록; 오용환
- Torque control; Time-delay control; Collision detection; Safe motion
- Issue Date
- IROS (IEEE/RSJ International Conference on
Intelligent Robots and Systems)
- , 4710-4715
- This paper addresses a control method for friction-existing robot manipulators and safe motion with its environment. In order to control the robot manipulator with unknown effects, a time-delay control(TDC) method that eliminates the nonlinear effects is used to control the joint
torque servo. Although the TDC is very adaptive in nonlinear systems, there is limitation of the TDC in a high friction robot manipulator; hence, a friction model is considered. A collision detecting method is proposed to secure safety for human and robot-interacting environment. Using the torque sensor attached at the joints of the robot arm, the collision is detected more effectively. After detecting collision, a safety reaction method is applied. A torque sensor based 3-joints robot arm is used to verify the performance of the proposed methods.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.