Surface-anchored CdS@Ag3PO4 nanocomposite withefficient visible light photocatalytic activity
- Surface-anchored CdS@Ag3PO4 nanocomposite withefficient visible light photocatalytic activity
- 조윤경; 김인영; 이장미; 남산; 최지원; 황성주
- Nanoparticles; Nanocomposites; Particles; Nanosize; Colloidal processing
- Issue Date
- Materials letters
- VOL 114, 152-155
- The surface anchoring of CdS on the surface of Ag3PO4 nanoparticle is achieved by an electrostatically-derived assembly between negatively-charged Ag3PO4 nanoparticles and positively-charged CdS quantum dots (QDs). The composite formation between Ag3PO4 and CdS nanoparticles gives rise not only to an enhancement of visible light absorption but also to a notable depression of photoluminescence signal, confirming the strong electronic coupling between the two components. The present CdS@Ag3PO4 nanocomposite displays higher visible light photocatalytic activity than do the precursors Ag3PO4 and CdS, demonstrating the usefulness of electrostatically-derived assembly in exploring highly efficient photocatalyst material.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.