Growth of catalyst-free GaAs nanowire with As pulse injection for full zinc-blende structure
- Growth of catalyst-free GaAs nanowire with As pulse injection for full zinc-blende structure
- 연규혁; 이은혜; S.Y. Kim; 박태언; MH Bae; 송진동
- GaAs; Nano wire; Nanostructures; Crystal growth; Epitaxial growth; Transmission electron microscopy (TEM); Crystal structure; Catalytic properties
- Issue Date
- Current applied physics
- VOL 14, NO 3, 366-370
- Full zinc-blende structure GaAs nanowire grown by a catalyst-free method is reported with As pulse injection in the initial growth time. When As is injected by a pulse while maintaining Ga injection, high Ga supersaturation could easily form nanowire nucleation for the seed formation. Then, continuous GaAs injection contributes to GaAs nanowire growth for increasing length. The GaAs nanowire could grow further with 3.7-㎛ length and 120-nm diameter. GaAs nanowires were measured by transmission electron microscopy analysis.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.