Propagation Effects of THz Waves in InAs-Based Heterostructures
- Propagation Effects of THz Waves in InAs-Based Heterostructures
- Muhammad Irfan; Jong-Hyuk Yim; Dongju Kim; Jae-Hyung Jang; 송진동; Young-Dahl Jho
- InAs; THz; Phase shift; diffusion; photo-dember effect; interference
- Issue Date
- Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- VOL 14, NO 7, 5228-5231
- We have investigated THz radiation characteristics along different directions, either reflective or along lateral by using InAs-based heterostructures. Firstly, we demonstrate the phase shift with InAs layer thickness, revealing the change of dominant THz wave generation mechanism along both directions. Along the lateral direction, the time-domain signals in thin InAs epilayers showed an abrupt phase and amplitude change at certain time delays which suggest the interference between two rays at the photoconductive switch. This behavior was further substantiated by the multiple cavity modes in Fourier-transformed spectra and by the amplitude variation with excitation spot displacement.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.