Preparation of High Modulus Thin Films Based on Photocurable Azido-Functionalized Ladder-Like Structured Polysilsesquioxanes
- Preparation of High Modulus Thin Films Based on Photocurable Azido-Functionalized Ladder-Like Structured Polysilsesquioxanes
- 알버트 이성수; 최승석; 장소현; 황승상; 백경열
- polysilsesquioxane; ladder-like structure; photocurable polymers; hybrids
- Issue Date
- Macromolecular research
- VOL 22, NO 10, 1109-1114
- A series of azido-functionalized ladder-like structures was prepared by direct azidation of ladder-like structured poly(p-chloromethylphenyl)silsesquioxane (LPCMPSQ) and poly(chloropropyl)silsesquioxane (LPAPSQ) in excellent yields with perfect substitution of the chloro-compounds. The azido-functionalized silsesquioxanes obtained were then photocured without additional photoinitiator to give highly cross-linked thin films with an exceptionally high modulus (> 12 GPa). Furthermore, these materials were shown to be patterned through photolithography to give impeccable micropatterned microstructures.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.