Enhanced Electrical Properties of PVDF-TrFE Nanocomposite for Actuator Application
- Enhanced Electrical Properties of PVDF-TrFE Nanocomposite for Actuator Application
- 조계룡; 조아라; 이윤재; 구종민; 홍순만; 황승상; 윤호규; 백경열
- carbon nanotubes (CNTs); P(VDF-TrFE); composite; actuator
- Issue Date
- Key engineering materials
- VOL 605, 335-339
- Carbon nanotubes (CNTs) coated by compatibilizer (P3HT-PMMA) imparted stable dispersion
in organic solvents and polymer matrix (P(VDF-TrFE)). The compatibility between CNTs with
P3HT-PMMA was confirmed by measuring Raman spectroscopy. Coated CNTs were then blended with P(VDF-TrFE) (70:30 mol%) to obtain polymer nanocomposites by solution- casting process. Polymer nanocomposites showed enhanced electrical characteristics, as nanocomposites near the threshold of the transition between P(VDF-TrFE) insulator and CNT conductor revealed great improvement of electrical conductivity up to ∼ 10-6 S/cm at 1 KHz. Electromechanical properties of the polymer nanocomposite were examined as a function of electric field.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.