Flexible Sieve-Type Electrodes Embedded in Multi-Lumen Hydrogels for in-vivo Neural Signal Sensing of Spinal Cord
- Flexible Sieve-Type Electrodes Embedded in Multi-Lumen Hydrogels for in-vivo Neural Signal Sensing of Spinal Cord
- 정진우; 최원석; 김태형; 한성민; 윤인찬; 서준교; 최귀원; 김진석
- Neural electrode; sieve-type electrode; spinal cord injury; hydrogel; neural regeneration; hydrogel scaffold
- Issue Date
- International BioMedical Engineering Conference 2014 (IBEC 2014)
- A novel sieve-type electrode embedded in multi-lumen hydrogel scaffold for functional recovery of spinal cord injury is suggested and fabricated successfully. The electrical performance of the device confirms the feasibility of the neural signal acquisition.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.