3D electrode fabrication for measurement of neurospheroid differentiation state according to impedance change
- 3D electrode fabrication for measurement of neurospheroid differentiation state according to impedance change
- 진주영; 유진; 정진우; 박정열; 황유식; 서준교; 김진석
- Neurospheroid; 3D electrode; impedance; differentiation
- Issue Date
- SOCIETY FOR NEUROSCIENCE
- Cell treatments have been studied extensively for the application to cranial nerve degenerative diseases. The one of the biggest limitations in such treatment is the viability of the transplanted cells. To overcome this issue, transplantation of spheroid type cells are studied. However, the characteristic of the cell spheroid is not grasped yet. General Multi Electrode array (MEA) can only get signals from a single contact spot on the neurospheroid. As a result, MEA cannot confirm neuronal network in neurospheroid. So a new type of device with 3-dimensional electrodes is required to evaluate the characteristics of neurospheroid. In this paper, we developed 3D slope type and cantilever type electrode to make multiple contacts with neurospheroid and observed changes of impedance according to the cell differentiation state.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.