Development of Neurospheroid using Microwell for Degenerative Brain Diseases
- Development of Neurospheroid using Microwell for Degenerative Brain Diseases
- 유진; 진주영; 장지은; 양기석; 황유식; 박정열; 조승우; 서준교; 김진석
- Microwell; Human neural stem cell; Neurospheroid, Neuron
- Issue Date
- SOCIETY FOR NEUROSCIENCE
- Cell therapy has been studied a lot to apply to neurodegenerative diseases. Cell transplantation is one of the ways to recover the functionality of damaged neural tissue in these diseases. But overcoming limitation of low survival rate of transplanted cells is the most important thing for cell therapy.
The purpose of this study is to develop a neurodegenerative disease treatment technology using neurospheroid. Transplanted neurospheroid could regenerate neuronal network and protect nerve by neurotropic factor and anti-inflammatory function. Through this study we aim to secure core medical technology and verify the utility of technology.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.