A Neural Probe with Aligned Optical Fiber Using Fiber Guide Structure for Simultaneous Optogenetic Stimulation and Recording
- A Neural Probe with Aligned Optical Fiber Using Fiber Guide Structure for Simultaneous Optogenetic Stimulation and Recording
- 이부용; 김태형; 진주영; 최원석; 박성희; 정진우; 윤인찬; 박정호; 김진석
- Fiber guide; neural probe; optogenetic; signal recording
- Issue Date
- 16th The Korean MEMS Conference
- A neural probe with an aligned optical fiber using the fiber guide structure is suggested and fabricated for the simultaneous stimulation and signal recording of optogenetic applications. The fiber guide structure enables the accurate integration of an optical fiber on the micro probe body. The measured impedance of the neural electrode and optical transmission power are 743kΩ and 10mW suitable for optogenetic applications. The feasibility of the suggested micro probe is successfully confirmed by the in-vivo simultaneous stimulation and recording.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.