Carbon Micro-tubes Prepared from Mercerized Cotton Fibers
- Carbon Micro-tubes Prepared from Mercerized Cotton Fibers
- 유진원; 최용문; 김승민; 여현욱; 이재관; 유남호; 고문주
- carbon microtube; mercerization; cotton fiber; lumen
- Issue Date
- Various carbon micro-tubes (twisted, ribbon and round-tubular shape) were successfully prepared by carbonizing the mercerized cotton fibers.
After mercerization, the specific surface area (SSA) of cotton fibers were increased from 203.7 m2/g to 726 m2/g.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.