Crystal structure of (E)-N-[(E)-3-(4-methoxyphenyl)allylidene]
- Crystal structure of (E)-N-[(E)-3-(4-methoxyphenyl)allylidene]
- 이재균; 차주환; 조용서; 민선준; 이준균
- Crystal structure; naphthalene derivative; 1-naphthylamine; π-π interactions; Single crystals; geometrically
- Issue Date
- Acta crystallographica Section E, Structure reports online. [computer file]
- VOL 70, NO 11, o1174-1-o1174-10
- In the title compound, C20H17NO, the dihedral angle between the mean planes of the 4-methoxyphenyl ring and the naphthalene ring is 69.50 (7) . The methoxy group is almost
coplanar with the benzene ring to which it is connected [Cb—Cb—Om—Cm torsion angle of 7.9 (2) ; b = benzene and m= methoxy] and the imine group displays a C—C—N C torsion angle is 57.2 (2) . The imine (C N) group has an E conformation. In the crystal, weak – interactions between the benzene rings [centroid–centroid distance = 3.7781 (10) Å] are observed.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.