Direct Synthesis of 4-Fluoroisoxazoles through Gold-Catalyzed Cascade Cyclization-Fluorination of 2-Alkynone O-Methyl Oximes
- Direct Synthesis of 4-Fluoroisoxazoles through Gold-Catalyzed Cascade Cyclization-Fluorination of 2-Alkynone O-Methyl Oximes
- 정윤경; 김봄이; 이재균; 류재상
- 2-Alkynone O-Methyl Oximes; Gold-Catalyzed; Direct Synthesis; 4-Fluoroisoxazoles
- Issue Date
- Journal of organic chemistry
- VOL 79, NO 14, 6444-6455
- A tandem protocol for the synthesis of fluorinated isoxazoles has been developed via catalytic intramolecular cyclizations of 2-alkynone O-methyl oximes and ensuing fluorination. The reactions proceed smoothly at room temperature in the presence of 5 mol % of (IPr)AuCl, 5 mol % of AgOTs, 2.5 equiv of Selectfluor, and 2 equiv of NaHCO3. This process features an efficient one-pot cascade route to fluoroisoxazoles with high yields and high selectivity under mild reaction conditions.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.