A Concise Synthesis of Mupirocin H Using a Cross-Metathesis-Based Strategy
- A Concise Synthesis of Mupirocin H Using a Cross-Metathesis-Based Strategy
- Sandip Sengupta; 심태보
- Mupirocin H; natural products; total synthesis; Polyketides; Metathesis; Reformatsky reaction
- Issue Date
- European journal of organic chemistry
- VOL 2014, NO 23, 5063-5070
- A highly efficient (10.1 % overall yield) and convergent (longest linear sequence of 16 steps) synthesis of mupirocin H has been achieved, starting from commercially available (+)-(R)-Roche ester. The route relies on an efficient Grubbs cross-metathesis reaction to generate a key, late-stage E-olefin intermediate, and a cobalt-catalysed diastereoselective Reformatsky reaction to produce a β-hydroxy ester that serves as a late-stage intermediate.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.