Coelectrolysis of steam and CO2 in a solid oxide electrolysis cell with ceramic composite electrodes
- Coelectrolysis of steam and CO2 in a solid oxide electrolysis cell with ceramic composite electrodes
- 윤성은; 송상현; 최재원; 안재영; 김병국; 박종성
- 고온동시전기분해; 세라믹복합전극; 고체산화물셀; Coelectrolysis; Solid oxide electrolysis cell; Catalyst; Lanthanum strontium vanadate
- Issue Date
- International journal of hydrogen energy
- VOL 39, NO 11, 5497-5504
- Lanthanum strontium vanadate (LSV) was used as the cathode of a solid oxide electrolysis cell (SOEC) containing a yttria-stabilized zirconia (YSZ) electrolyte for the coelectrolysis of steam and CO2. Pd and CeO2 were added to the composite cathode, and the electrolysis mechanism in the coelectrolysis mode changed according to the type of catalyst in the LSV/YSZ composite cathode. The effect of steam on the coelectrolysis performance was investigated by varying the steam vapor pressure. The electrolysis performance under dry CO2 without steam degraded with time under electrochemical reduction conditions owing to the deactivation of catalysts.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.